Working In Our Gym For Kids
FIND A GREAT CAREER WITH HOT GROUND GYM®
Hot Ground Gym® is not a job; it’s a lifestyle. Our team of instructors, operators and admins are hand-picked. Hot Ground Gym® is a revolutionary training program for kids and teens. The founders of Hot Ground Gym™ are two military veterans who designed the training model, relying on their own personal experience, creativity, constant research in the ﬁeld, trial, and error. We rely on the 5 fundamental pillars: Obstacle Course Fitness, Discipline, Leadership, Critical Thinking and Teamwork. Do you believe you have what it takes?
Part time kids(K-8) instructor
Instructor job requirements:
- Sincere love of children
- Be able to design outside-the-box “missions”
- Be able to design training sessions
- Be able to lead kids to greatness
- Be able to express himself/herself in the most efﬁcient way possible
- Be bale to be ﬁrm but gentle
- Background in ﬁtness (athletics, parkour, sports, gymnastics, American Ninja Warrior enthusiast, rock climber ﬁeld)
- Must pass our physical ﬁtness test and our obstacle course test
- Must pass successfully our 2-week orientation
- Experience working with children is a plus
- High energy and hustle
- Friendly, positive attitude
- Strong work ethics
- Must have availability to work on weekends
- Clean background check
- Ability to work non-traditional hours
- A personal passion for kids (we can teach the rest)
- A veteran of the United States Armed Forces or a veteran of the Israeli Defense Forces is a BIG PLUS.
All employees are eligible to take full advantage of our competitive employee incentives.
Room for growth with competitive raises and structured pay-scale.
Opportunity for annual bonuses based on performance.
Educational reimbursement for select Personal Trainer Certiﬁcations, Parkour Certiﬁcations, special needs training and more.
Increased pay for kids birthday parties.
Hours & Pay:
As an instructor, you will be expected to work 3-5 days a week. Need to be available to work on the weekends as well. Class times are typically in the evening from 4pm to 7pm . Weekends classes 9am to 12pm. Pay is hourly and the rate is subject to qualiﬁcation of the candidate.
Training and Qualiﬁcations:
You’ll need to undergo speciﬁc training.
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your strengths and experiences that would make you a perfect ﬁt for our TEAM. Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org