Working In Our Gym For Kids
FIND A GREAT CAREER WITH HOT GROUND GYM®
So you’re interested in working at our gym for kids. That’s great! Our after school programs and our kids birthday party events are one-of-a-kind. Hot Ground Gym® is not a job; it’s a lifestyle. Our team of instructors, operators, and admins are hand-picked. Hot Ground Gym® is a revolutionary training program for kids and teens. The founders of Hot Ground Gym™ are two military veterans who designed the training model, relying on their own personal experience, creativity, constant research in the ﬁeld, trial, and error. We rely on the five fundamental pillars: obstacle course fitness, discipline, leadership, critical thinking, and teamwork. Do you believe you have what it takes to work at our gym for kids?
Part time kids(K-8) instructor
Instructor job requirements:
- Sincere love of children
- Be able to design outside-the-box “missions”
- Be able to design training sessions
- Be able to lead kids to greatness
- Be able to express himself/herself in the most efﬁcient way possible
- Be able to be ﬁrm but gentle
- Background in ﬁtness (athletics, parkour, sports, gymnastics, American Ninja Warrior enthusiast, rock climber ﬁeld)
- Must pass our physical ﬁtness test and our obstacle course test
- Must pass successfully our two-week orientation
- Experience working with children is a plus
- High energy and hustle
- Friendly, positive attitude
- Strong work ethics
- Must have availability to work on weekends
- Clean background check
- Ability to work non-traditional hours
- A personal passion for kids (we can teach the rest)
- A veteran of the United States Armed Forces or a veteran of the Israeli Defense Forces is a BIG PLUS.
All employees are eligible to take full advantage of our competitive employee incentives.
- Room for growth with competitive raises and structured pay-scale.
- Opportunity for annual bonuses based on performance.
- Educational reimbursement for select Personal Trainer Certiﬁcations, Parkour Certiﬁcations, special needs training and more.
- Increased pay for kids birthday parties.
- Flexible hours.
- Company outings.
Hours & Pay:
As an instructor, you will be expected to work three to five days a week. Need to be available to work on the weekends as well. Class times are typically in the evening from 4pm to 7pm . Weekends classes 9am to 12pm. Pay is hourly and the rate is subject to qualiﬁcation of the candidate.
Training and Qualiﬁcations:
You’ll need to undergo speciﬁc training.
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your strengths and experiences that would make you a perfect ﬁt for our TEAM. Send resumes to: email@example.com